✨ Carnelian Spotlight ✨
Carnelian is a beautifully alluring gemstone! The orange and fire red is calming to our mind and aura. Simply by looking at this stone you will feel a sense of chill vibes.
📣 If you have been waiting for a creative kick
📣 looking to reconnect with your inner child
📣 seeking to bask in the light of the endless summer
👉🏽 then grab yourself Carnelian because this beauty has got you covered.
WHAT IS CARNELIAN?
- Carnelian is a member of the Chalcedony family.
- Known as the sunset stone
- An ancient stone of fertility
- Warriors would wear Carnelian during battle
- Known for building personal power and confidence
- Provides strong passionate energy and is all about self-confidence, but not in a way that leaves you at a loss or spinning out of control
- Chakras: Root, Sacral
- Element: Fire
- Vibration: 5, 6
- Zodiacs: Cancer, Leo,Taurus, Virgo
- Planet: Mars & The Sun
- Color: Orange/Red
- Physical Healing Properties: Stimulates the tissues and organs, Boosts libido, & Detoxes.
- Mental & Emotional Healing Properties: Boosts vitality, Stimulates warmth and heat, & Encourages creativity.
- Metaphysical Properties: Connected to the lower chakras, Awakens your warrior spirit.
HOW TO USE CARNELIAN?
In your home: boost the harmony and balance. If you want to invite abundance in, then turn instead to place your crystal in a spot on the south side of the house. If you are looking to kickstart your creative heart then find a place facing west for your Carnelian, and for those seeking the healing glow of self-worth, the stone sits in the south-east.
On your person: Worn directly against the skin, a Carnelian Bracelet, pendant or ring can bring its bright vibrations straight into the body, ensuring you get the highest level of healing power.
AFFIRMATION FOR CARNELIAN: "I am full of creative energy and new ideas."
Remember this stone when you to bring out the life force side of your soul. 🔥
Leave a comment